Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Welcome to TWayne's World... You wanted to see the pics... Well here they are...


Well... you'll be glad to know that I feel sooo much better today. I usually do once I've slept.

I was going to write on something else today but thought since I had such a chilled day at school today, I'll spend time posting the pictures of my room like I promised so I don't waste my data bundles on it later today. Besides, I know myself. If I don't do it now, I probably never will... at least not in the near future...

Well, you know the story of my place. Well this was how it looked before when I just moved in. I had little or no furniture and slept on ooooolllldddd mattress on the floor when it was veryyyy cold..... Gosh... I cannot wait to write my biography. It is guaranteed to be a bestseller.

Well my cold never went... till now... and I had to buy an electric blanket just to keep warm.
Sigh... anywayz.... lemme get on with this...

The BEFORE and AFTER syndrome...

This is what the space looked like before I transformed it into my mini bachelor flat. Excuse the mess. This was what it looked like when I moved in. I had toooo much stuff and no wardrobes...






Notice the TV on my suitcase??? People... no condition is permanent.

Well this is the AFTER... what my room/living space looks like now...

DRUMROLL please......

Entering my living space...



My mini-bedroom. See how amazing the sun rays through the curtains are...



My mini-study in my mini-bedroom. Please ignore the fact that it's sideways. I got tired of flipping it around. It never did save for some strange reason.



Entering the mini-study from the mini-lounge....




... and onto the balcony from the bedroom / study:




View from my bedroom into the lounge when the curtains are down...



Perfect right? You see absolutely nothing!

My lounge:








These are my make-shift wardrobes from Ackermans (Thank God I didn't have to buy proper wardrobes). Saved me a whole lotta money and stress. And yes yes I know the Ghana Must Go bags kinda spoil the effect but ... hey... there's really no where else to put them...

Leaving my room:



Not bad right??? I think I did quite well even if I do say so myself. Re-furnishing the room cost me a lot but it was worth it! I put the curtains up myself... took me 2 days... so yes I really really appreciate it! Everything in there as DIY!!!... Well not really... I made some of the curtains and bought some from Ackermans. I have at least 10 curtains (and this excludes the one I made myself) and 2 door frills in there.

So see why I'm reluctant to move now? After all that effort, I hope I have no more house drama till I leave Cape Town...

Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

MWAH!!!




















































































No comments: