Thursday, October 4, 2007

www.stitchesandseams.com


First let me begin by wishing my lovely nieces, Dupryno (Sept 29) and Lumi (Oct 1), a Happy BDay. Happy BDay you 2!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you both had a fantastic day......



AND NOW....... www.stitchesandseams.com



Don’t you just believe it when I tell you we young Nigerians are very busy individuals?! We are the greatest hustlers of all time (please let’s not talk about the bad eggs okay…) and we are just determined to make a success of ourselves.

One of such successes in the making is a friend of mine, name withheld for good reason, is the soul behind the very first and only 100% “Undeniably Nigerian” (about time someone coined something other than “Proudly Nigerian”. I sometimes wonder why Nigerians have to copy other countries’ slogans) online fashion catalogue / magazine!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.stitchesandseams.com/ is an online resource centre aimed at promoting the Nigerian Fashion, Beauty and Style industry both at home and abroad. So you literally see various designers and their concepts online and you can place orders!!!!!

PLUS, and I quote” as time goes on, the site will introduce you to the featured designers and players in the Nigerian FBS industry, provide information on where you can get the best yet affordable products and services for your events, provide information on hosted events, and have access to our style consultants who are able to proffer feasible solutions to your style concerns……and this is just the tip of the iceberg”……

Fantastic, don’t you think…

And guess who has been invited to write for the S&S blog page??? YUP you guessed it! YOURS TRULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!! To be honest, after the invitation, I also hustled to get on the site as well. I mean, you have to keep at it so he doesn’t find someone else. And hey…..I also want to be part of the success story.

I’ll tell you more about the site as time goes on…..

Check out a snapshot of Lanre Da Silva's page; one of the many featured designers...




Now I didn't choose this page for any particular reason.... so if you are one of the designers on the site, please do not take it personal. Seeing I'm so "IT literate", it took me forever to upload this page. My printer's probably out of ink now.....

SO.....

Do check out the site and dare to make it your welcome page!

Oh....... here's wishing all Nigerians a Happy Independence Day!!! Better late than never they say...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes, they had a blast for their BD. I am extrrrrrrrrreeeeeeemmmmmely impressed with the steps you are taking and also with the blogs. I am also excited for you. Keep the good work up.

In addition, Feb. is also an expensive month for you,our BD and others to count.

Rach

Anonymous said...

Stitchesandseams...? Really cool...wish they had more stuff on i tho! Rock on...whoever

Anonymous said...

Hi stitchesandseams, My name is Constance, I work with Legendary Gold - the organizers of Nigeria Fashion Week, would you like to feature at this years edition of the event? I got you card earlier and thought i should just ask. the event holds here in Lagos - Muson Center to be exact from the 23 to the 26 of november. My E-mail is constance@legendarygold.tv...please let me know.
Thank you
KNZ