Saturday, October 20, 2007

Must I really have a title? 'Cos I don't have one!


Hello People!!!

No I haven't forgotten to update my blog. I have been "hecticly" busy and this is just a short one to let you know I'm still here....alive and kicking. Thank God.

Here's a quick update on my to-do list:

I'm done with my dress and wig! And the fashion show's on Thursday. If you're in CPT and want to come, let me know and I'll order your tickets. It's at Canal Walk.

I'm done with my 18th century costume. Thank God.

My hat's almost complete for the competition.

And I'm about to start with my storyboards for the Old Mutual competition.

I haven't slept in days and though I'm at my best when I'm under pressure, it's really telling on me. I need to stop it!

I'll post the pictures of my work when I'm done with them.

THEN I can start working on my blog based on your suggestions.

Oh.. by the way... I saw the Oprah show about scams and Nigerians et all. Really sad...and upsetting. BUT I really do not understand why Nigerians are enraged. I did not hear the comment y'all are enraged about.

Apparently, word is that she said "All Nigerians, irrespective of their level of education are corrupt". Well.... I heard no such comment. In fact, at the end of the show she stated that she is aware this is just a handful of Nigerians and not all Nigerians are corrupt. Furthermore, one of the guests confirmed that these crimes were not only committed by Nigerians but also Eastern Europeans as well.

Though I didn't start the show from the beginning, I am certain I saw about 90% of it. Well.... except she said it in the first...like 5 or 10 minutes... which I doubt...

Anywayz...

It's 32 degrees today.... perfect day eh? SO I'm talking a walk by the beach. Perks of living in the Mother City and staying right next to the Ocean.

Have a great weekend all!

No comments: