Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Urban Transportation... WHAT???!!!



How on EARTH do you translate such a theme into a fashion project?

That's the latest assignment we've been given. I have 40 pages to fill with ideas. Guess how many pages I've done? None! ZILCH!!! In fact I have NO CLUE where to begin!


As strange as the theme may seem however, I've been able to adopt it in the latest garment I'm making, a men's shirt (is that correct???). The pins on the shirt seams are like rail tracks... still don't know how I'll pull it off though. But will DEFINITELY post a pic.


SO... as usual, I have like 3 or 4 projects due in the next 2 wks.... in fact 1 due on Friday, and I haven't a clue how to go about it. For Friday, the question is, how do I go about making a window display without a mannequin??? We'll see. I guess stranger things have happened...

1 comment:

CKBK said...

This one sounds hard. Maybe you can pin your fashion designs on a colourful curtain and then hang them in the window. Well maybe not!!!! Good luck!!!!