Sunday, April 6, 2008

Meet the Pets...

Hello People,

You'll be pleased to know I've moved house! YAYE!!!! I tell you, God loves me! The place is so nice it's not even funny! It is simply brilliant! Just check out the view from the balcony....



Amazing right?

Well.... remember those pets I told y'all about? Here they are!

MEET... (drumroll please.....)

Buddy



my new football mate.

He's always harrassing me to play football with him which I enjoy doing. I'm sure if I play 30 mins everyday with him, I'd lose weight in no time!

Snuffles


The wise old cat. Quiet, quite mature.... well as mature as cats can be, very friendly, very finicky about food, loves to be stroked (which cat doesn't), doesn't like milk and sleeps all day!

and Minky!



The mischievious feline! Very playful, eats everything, always hungry, LOVES to eat, LOVES milk and loves to explore.

She ran away the other day, jumped right out the bathroom window! I almost had a fit! How do I tell the owner that I lost her cat in less than 1 wk of moving in. And imagine how stupid I felt walking up and down the block with a bowl of milk shouting Minky.

I finally found her in the dark stairwell! And I almost smacked her. Now she runs away when she sees me. But she's just so adorable, i've forgiven her.

I've always loved dogs though I'm scared of those I don't know. It's funny, just recently I was seriously aching for a dog..... and now I have not only a dog but 2 cats! After only 1 wk of living with them, I wonder how pple can live without pets. And the cats???... why get a teddy bear when you can get a cat!

Oh.... and the owner Michelle? A truly lovely person. Very good-looking. She's so much older than I am but looks amazing for her age. She'd give me a run for my money any day.
And the smoking is not an issue at all! She only smokes when I'm not there and burns candles to absorb the smell. We get on great!

So people, now I can see the silver lining behind the cloud. Trust me when I tell you everything happens for a reason. Ever since moving to Cape Town, I have had many testimonies and now I truly believe that every disappointment is a blessing!

Have a great week y'all! I know I will... I'm on a one-week break! HA!

No comments: